Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year's Resolution...

So, if i believed in new year's resolutions, this would be my one for 2006: Start Blogging.

Maybe its in the vain hope that someone wants to read about my life...

Maybe its so i can get out of writing multiple emails and letters to keep in touch with people: "Just read my blog" (hmmh upturned eyebrows about how personal that may be, but at least i'll only have to write stuff once, and for someone as lazy as me, thats a definate plus)

Or maybe its so i can attempt to learn this complex and foreign language of the internet! (htmwhat??)

Either way, welcome to my blog, if i havent posted on it recently then email or text me pestering me to keep up with my new years resolution!

God Bless everyone

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home