Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Almost Recovered...

Its a lovely thing about stressful/busy/tiring times - when they finish abruptly, your body breathes a massive sigh of relief, and your immune system goes ker-plunk! since my last blog, i've had massive fatigue, cold symptoms, flu symptoms and an excruciating toothache caused by a tiny little infection in my upper jaw. Praise God for Amoxycillin 250 and Neurofen liquid capsules! :-)

Those aside, ive been having a great time reeling in victory.

I've been helping my buddy Starkie with his breakfast show on our student radio station - that guy's professionalism never caeses to amaze me! He'll have a show on Radio 1 in 5 years, i'll put money on it.

Today, we played a delicious little prank on the lecturers who were on strike outside the library - I went up to one poor unsuspecting staff member, and asked him if I could do an interview live on air - which we did. What the poor guy didn't pick up on was that i had a challenge.

"Chris, your mission is to see how many Busted song titles you can fit into your questions"

I got 8. Without being rumbled. I think i did pretty well ;-) if you wanna hear it, go here and click Hour 2 of Tuesday 7th, and jump forward to about 3/8ths of the way through the hour.

Classic!

C

1 Comments:

At 11:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Toad; surely the ugliest of all the amphibians...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home