Friday, March 10, 2006

Podcasting...

you may remember that, a few posts ago, i expressed my confusion at this whole podcasting lark - what it was, how to do it, and all that jazz...

well i just googled "what is podcasting?" - the first link looks like an explanation. great - i click it and have a read...

the first sentance is "Think how a desktop aggregator works."

Well.

I'm glad they put it in layman's terms for me. :-|



to save myself the hassle of posting on here asking for someone to explain what a desktop aggregator is, i backtrack and try the next link. a bit more helpful. so i think i may understand :-) what i think (and hope) it is, is a way of accessing music for no money.

So im off to iTunes to see if i can figure out how this works.

C

1 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, Blogger annaswaiting said...

hey, got some new pics up on my sight from last summer... check it out if you like. hope your well...

the old chum, shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home