Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm An Internet Nobody.....

Having just read a few friends' blogs, and seen what fun (and dismay) they have encountered by googling themselves, i decided to google myself to see how well known i am on the information superhighway.

34th link on google. Ass. I'm not at all happy with that.

Ahh well, it'll all change when i take up my new job - my aim is for the first page of Google.

On the plus side, i would appear to have a fair few famous namesakes. I dont know why that's a plus. But it is.

On an aside, ive just updated my "This week i have been listening to" links. I need some new albums.

So please please comment - tell me which (fairly new) albums i MUST buy - we're talking can't-live-without-these-sounds kind of music here - bear in mind funds are tight, so only the best suggestions will be considered.

C

3 Comments:

At 12:22 pm, Blogger Nome said...

Iv just read ur udated list of albumns with the idea of suggesting the goo goo dolls albumn and you already listened to it. i absolutely love it especially 'iris' good buy'

 
At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JellyBass JellyBass JellyBass! It's all about the wobble mate ;)

 
At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s. We're now on MySpazz/JellyBass

 

Post a Comment

<< Home