Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Job Opportunity

I need an HTML legend to lend me a few moments of their time... i want to do something clever to the template of my blog (I've nearly got it i think!) Graham, Joe or Dan Chad, I'm looking in your direction - 5 minutes? please?

I'm willing to pay with some form of gourmet cooking, but with the sole proviso that you can't claim credit for the advice you give me...

That way, when you've helped me out, i can delete this post and pass all the clever coding off as my own... ;-)

anyone wanna lend a hand to a computer loser?

C

2 Comments:

At 7:10 pm, Blogger Victory said...

hey love. Just seeing how you are going. i so need to use my blog properly and get some help with it. having such a good day. i love Jesus.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger annaswaiting said...

hey, i'm no html legend, but just wanted to say hey... miss you mate, haven't been on msn lately. hope you're doing well. spring break this week for me... yay! break is much welcomed. have a good one. :)

shannon xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home