Thursday, September 07, 2006

Relegations, Re-climatization and Drum Practice

Ok, so some people in my "blogs i read" list have not been using their blogs. you are hereby relegated to my bookmarks tab - people may no longer find you through my blog! to those who have made the coveted list, congratulations! hehe i'm only a little big-headed!

So I'm back from Ibiza, and have been since last saturday, and a fairly weird thing is happening - I've been jet-lagged. Even there's only a 1 hour time difference, because the mission stuff we were doing was from 11pm-4am (or later if needs be), breakfast at midday, that kind of routine, my body doesnt like this this whole office hours thing i'm re-imposing on it. I'm more or less over it now though, so its not so bad any more! I just fancied an e-whinge ;-)

This weekend im off to the tropical paradise of Keele for a training weekend with the NPC MSC. Should be interesting to see all of the guys who I met at the conference...

I also just bought a snare drum practice pad and stand, so i can be working on my technique without death threats from the neighbours... anytime soon i'll be a real drummer!

Right, im off to waste some time on Joe's Xbox.

C

P.S. I recently got a sitemeter account, so i can see who reads my blog... who is it who's reading me in Stoke-on-Trent?? as far as i know i dont know anyone from there! comment, or email me please! its driving me crazy trying to work out if i know you!

P.P.S. clicky

5 Comments:

At 9:28 pm, Blogger David said...

Jet-lagged? I've never heard post-Ibiza called that before.

 
At 10:05 pm, Blogger Brian said...

hi Chris glad to see you are okay and back in the real world, the madness continues here!!!

 
At 10:20 pm, Blogger BigChris said...

well it's not real jet-lag... but it felt just the same for the first few days!

is post-Ibiza a medical term? cos if it is, i like it. :-)

 
At 2:39 pm, Blogger Andy said...

I am not from stoke-on-trent.

And I like the video, haha. But I would.

Like the bit with the:
"Lord Vader"
"huh?"
"The Death Star Plans are not aboard this vessel"
"Oh"
Very funny dead-pan action.

Yes.
Dude, pad action is cool, I got me one too - check out www.southamptondrumzone.co.uk - He's in West End, had some sweet snare drums, and gave me a deal, so I'm happy!

Peace.

 
At 12:26 am, Blogger Alasdair said...

Stoke on Trent is me...For some reason my IP confuses Edinburgh with Stoke. Wierd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home