Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Why are Fat, Drunk Men Funny?

I'm sat using my housemate Andy's laptop watching Jonny Vegas drunkenly ramble, and I'm in stitches... it's coarse and horrendous (sp?) but I'm in total hysterics - especially since he hates Sex and the City as much as me!

interesting things today - last Union Council of the year, followed by a dinner as a bit of a thank you to council members... was a bit of an odd feeling, knowing that next time we went into council, I'd be Vice President Education & Representation... this job is rapidly becoming pretty real ;-)

Also, got my dissertation grade this afternoon - i got a 65 for my project which, added to the 68 for the lit review, leaves me with a pretty strong 2:1 for the diss! whoo! unfortunately I don't think it'll be quite enough to pull my overall classification up to a 2:1 overall, but hey, I'm happy with what I've done.

England V Sweden tomorrow: COME ON!

Thought for the day: how did I just manage to burn a simple pasta sauce i've cooked a hundred times?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home