Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a Weekend!

Wow, I'm still reeling!

I've just been in Harpenden with 24-7 prayer, doing training for my mission to Ibiza which is happening in about 6 weeks' time... as always after events such as this, I'm utterly shattered, emotionally overwhelmed and most of all, feeling full of God and the Holy Spirit - now for the hard part... keeping up the dpeth of intimacy with God come Monday morning...

Details on the weekend to follow, for now, I need to rest!

'specially as i'm going to resedential training for my job at silly o' clock tomorrow morning!

God Bless,

C

2 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Blogger annaswaiting said...

the "real world" sucks! ("am") that is... hehe.

word.

much rather pray all day.

hope you're doing well, haven't talked to you in ages. i go to kc in 3 weeks time and counting! crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! love ya, S

 
At 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, thanks for tellin me that you're off on mish to ibiza, big bro.. you watch it or i wont tell you where i've just been...
seriously tho, prayin 4 u and see you in a few weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home